mage new talents = broken for now .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage new talents = broken for now .

Are the new mages talents supposed to work right now or will be "fixed" later .

Currently 4 points into ThunderFury and it doesnt affect % reduction speed ; still 100% (also tested % of success but with no noticeable impact)after many tests.

3 points into Fire mastery witch should reduce rage consumption by 6 and count down for recast by 6 secs on Delphic Flame tornado .Definatly nothing there.

And its not a cosmetic on actual skill info..Its tested on casting many times.

I didnt test other talents but they were not tempting as much.

So this seems bugged or incomplete..either way useless for now.

Meanwhile knights getting attack speed increase talents...nice.

Bahel
    mage S15

Meanwhile knights getting attack speed increase talents...
    The one people are speccing out of because it causes significant problems in PvP, DI and Hero mode WB, and only seems to add anything in Sylph mode in WB?

Comment

Only good talent for knights seems this attack speed bonus.. so i learned it.. biggest mistake i made :/
      instead of getting more attacks, im losing my rounds - i choose next skill, but before my toon use this selected attack, i do autoattack and opponent act again.
      at WB before i learned this skills i earned 500k+ normal /700k+ sylph round , now i had like 400k/550k completely **** up my skills and rotation thx to this genius skills

Comment

Ice Mastery or whatever it's called talent that's for Icebolt doesn't do anything for it. I have noticed zero change to my overall damage after 5 points in and thorough testing.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoth View Post
          Are the new mages talents supposed to work right now or will be "fixed" later .

Currently 4 points into ThunderFury and it doesnt affect % reduction speed ; still 100% (also tested % of success but with no noticeable impact)after many tests.
          How the heck are you slowing someone more than 100%. Apparently it's a +5% increase for the slow chance, so lvl1 gives you 55% and lvl10 a guaranteed 100% slow.
          Seeing all the bugs introduced with advanced talents however this is probably no exception and doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirahago View Post
            How the heck are you slowing someone more than 100%. Apparently it's a +5% increase for the slow chance, so lvl1 gives you 55% and lvl10 a guaranteed 100% slow.
            Seeing all the bugs introduced with advanced talents however this is probably no exception and doesn't work.
            It does. I'm currently at Thunderfury lvl7 and there's definitely a noticeable difference in how often I slow. It's making Necro 30 much, much easier.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

if i not mistaken, it increase proc chance not speed effect
              after use that talent, necro 30 more easier than before
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

thunder fury increase the chance to slow, i notice the effect in necro. best talent for mages.
                thing is it doesnt show at skills that the chance to slow has increase which causes confusion. the same goes for the other 3 talents i think. at least the anthem cd reduction isnt shown at skills.

ironically is that damnation has a cd reduction talent which does show at skills so it's possible (not the dmg increase tho)

Comment

Working...
                X