advanced talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced talents

I am a knight , my advanced talent is : reversed attack currently on lvl 2 , I am trying to upgrade to lvl 3 ,wont let me it say .Please upgrade talent to lvl 4 .
    Why is that ?

Because you don't have enough skill points. Each talent level upgrade gives 1 skill point.
    It's up to you how to distribute it but you need to get more skill points by earning enough exp and upgrade.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

HI

I have a skill point waiting to be use , got the gold and exp already spent , the + sign ready , when i click on the plus sign then it say please upgrade talent to lvl 4

Comment

You need to do 2 talents in tandem to achieve enough points. So pick another to upgrade too.

Comment

Ok ty ,done that , Talent lvl still on 3 .

Comment

its like with holy seal.. u need to have certain level to make 1 skill max, u cant only upgrade 1 skill, all must be done bit by bit

Comment

Originally posted by Zaderina View Post
              You need to do 2 talents in tandem to achieve enough points. So pick another to upgrade too.
              you can upgrade the adv talent tree without choosing one, it still count
              you can do that if you aren't sure what second skill to take
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
              X