Account banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account banned

For some reason when I go to log in my account it says this account is banned going back to main screen, Now for 1 I barely log in anymore because our server is dead and all I do when I log in is do my dimension maps get my daily rewards and finish events that I can do. im only on for an hour or so. I really don't talk to anyone I just do wat I gotta do and log. I know I have done nothing wrong and I have spent well over 3.5k usd in the past year on my 2 accounts so I would really like to know what the hell is going on here. I play on r2 s457 east coast and my chars name in Nemesis

and yes I made a ticket and no one got back to me

Comment

This is pretty scary, I read more and more people (with heavy spendings) got banned, what's going on? And why the customer service is not answering them?

Comment

Customer service is a bugged thing, its a non-manned workstation
        or... all cs ppl are on strike or something
        players are not important anymore...
        =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
          and yes I made a ticket and no one got back to me
          How long ago did you file it and what's the number?
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I just made another ticket 293155

R2 banning paying customers if your new and reading this run away from this desease of a game and if I don't get my account back im taking legal action

and to top of it all we have so many bugs, our server has not got a merge in over 8 months and it is nearly imposible to get daily stuff done. So they can neglect there servers and not give people what they pay for but they are quick to ban people for any little thing that haapens even tho I did nothing
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-16-2015, 07:29 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Don't know why you decided to make another ticket, but one will suffice. So please stick to just one. So please answer my question and give me the oldest ticket on this matter. Thanks.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

They unbanned my after 3 days because I proved it was not me but they refuse to compensate me for the 3 days I couldn't use my toon even tho im a paying customer

Comment

I am sad to hear that, but we can't handle compensation issues on the forums, the only way to ask for such a thing is via ticket

Comment

If you have any concerns about players being banned or unbanned, file a ticket. The forum is not the place for that.
                    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Working...
                    X