X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm banned for 'imposibile' reason!

What i need to do ?! i'm banned
    I sended a ticket, and they say something about selling account...And that's all...They don't allow me to prove i'm the owner of the account...i have all the proove they want, same IP address, i can give them all the IP's i login into game!
    I can show them all the recharge transactions from bank/paypal. I can say all the character history if they want...if any admin is here pls help me...what to do to unban my character....my work for 3years

Tiket nr: #293413

i need to put here the conversation between me and R2 Jabo(he answer to my tiket ?!

PS: pls help me to recover my character !

No need to post the conversation here.

There is nothing we can do on the forum about ingame bans. You will have to stay in contact with the GMs through your ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

how i can speak with GM ? cuz that person who answer me...say i can't do nothing, and i will stay banned....it's imposible...

Comment

Having all those things to prove you didn't sell your account would be unacceptable because a report was made that had proof that your account was sold to another person on your server-so all that proof you have is really not going to help your case-because someone reported you with the evidence (Screen Shot) of either world chat or a private message that pretty much proved enough for your account to be banned.

Its like this-IF I saw someone in world chat,current chat or even guild chat say something to the effect that they want or wish to sell their account or character to someone I would report it myself-there are rules in this game and one of them is your not allowed to sell or give away even for free your account information. Rules are Rules if no one can follow this simple rule then they choose the wrong game-I for one wish there was more of this done-but I also understand that its not done on just one or two reports it takes time to investigate. I wish people would take the time to read what they accept each time they log into their accounts on here-If I have to abide by the rules then so does everyone else. Plain and Simple to me -sorry if this doesn't help you but to me its understandable and reasonable punishment for those that do this on almost a daily basis.

Comment

Also, it requires more than just 1 screenshot. Requires several ones. Most of us have gone on rage saying "f this f game, who wants a account for a few bucks?" and not mean it, just to express yourself.

Comment

yup this is Cupcakes they told me the same thing but they have no screen shots of my char they sent me a link with a description of my char witch anyone can see from there own dam account ive spent thousands on my account and r2 just takes it away with little to no proof they are Cupcakes that don't give a Cupcake . I don't get my account back im taking legal action and I suggest you do the same
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-17-2015, 06:58 AM.

Comment

In an average game where you spent a few bucks, you cheat, sell your char, you got banned, no one cares.

The problem is, in Wartune, many players spend USD equal to the price of a car, or even, a house. Even when you are supposed to sign an agreement that "everything belongs to R2Games", these items are of such values that you would expect proper investigation, revealing all proofs, and chance to defend when a ban happens. Like in a real-life court.

Comment

Signing an agreement, for pretty much any online activity is allowed practice that by simplying signing-in is like putting ink to paper-when you sign or even visit a web page-you are agreeing to that web sites T.O.S and Privacy Notice. So in reality also there is a part that any informaton about the user reporting violations of T.O.S shall be kept in confidence so that no one harrasses that person,but I do agree that R2 games should show what proof they were initally given (removing any identifable aspects) and all proof from their own investigation-as long as it protects the person reporting it to them. At last it seems that he has been giving his side of the story all this time as Esme has been in contact with the person in charge of this ticket-he just needs to continue asking for his account to be banned and his own story-but in the end I think he will not win-simply because the proof R2 has out weighs what proof he has.

Comment

Same thing happen to 3-4 people on my server. R2 does not investigate at all and it turned out to be 1 person making fake posts about other peoples toons

Comment

shame

rules are rules for this bunch of incapable guys too... that kill us all our work without any prove. we all should take measures. i got scamed 1 week ago and like the guy that opened threat this jabo GM had the same argument for me.

Comment

This game is a fraud to steal people's hard eraned money,almost every server after 1 year they become unplayable at some point because player base is so low and they don't give merges like they should yet they create server after server every single month. I really hope that the people incharge of R2 gets taken down one day and lose all the money they made

Comment

Originally posted by LuCkyWizz View Post
                        What i need to do ?! i'm banned
                        I sended a ticket, and they say something about selling account...And that's all...They don't allow me to prove i'm the owner of the account...i have all the proove they want, same IP address, i can give them all the IP's i login into game!
                        I can show them all the recharge transactions from bank/paypal. I can say all the character history if they want...if any admin is here pls help me...what to do to unban my character....my work for 3years

Tiket nr: #293413

i need to put here the conversation between me and R2 Jabo(he answer to my tiket ?!

PS: pls help me to recover my character !

if ur the lucky from kabam s26 as i know u havnt sold account so eres 1 witness for ya m8

Comment

Seeing the forum isn't the place to discuss bans because we can't do anything about them here and we don't have any information on them, this thread will get closed. Ingame bans are between the player and R2 (or other platform).
                          I suggest the people affected ask the GMs for information if they want.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                          X