Dimension Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Issues

Hello I had a whole week where was barely on and my Dimension map expired. My problem is I don't have about shards to get item to start new one and no one I ask seems to know how to get it restarted. Any assist would be appreciated I've already missed doing it for 5 days now

I know login.bonuses. but not much after that sorry.
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Sadly, if you do not have shards enough you will need to wait for 26 solid days of logging in as mentioned. Sometimes shards can be gained from big spender events, login events, hot events and things such as that though, so keep an eye out.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Sadly, if you do not have shards enough you will need to wait for 26 solid days of logging in as mentioned. Sometimes shards can be gained from big spender events, login events, hot events and things such as that though, so keep an eye out.
        You need to login 26 days in a single month. If you do 20 on 1 month and 16 on the next it will not count.

Comment

Working...
        X