Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral event

Astral Master

Duration: 3/16 00:00 - 3/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Search high and low to capture a red or orange Astral (Energine excluded) and receive fantastic rewards!
    Rewards:
    Capture 1 orange Astral: 100,000 EXP, 100,000 Daru, Clown Smile x1
    Capture 1 red Astral: 200,000 EXP, 300,000 Daru, Energine x2, Clown Smile x1
    Capture 5 red Astral: 300,000 EXP, 1,500,000 Daru , Energine x10, Clown Smile x5
    Note: Each reward can only be redeemed once during the event.

its hard enough trying to get 1 red astral not alone 5 of them within the time limit any chance r2 highering the drop rate on these plz

Sadly this events going to be the killing of computer mice. I have seen several people on my server complete it, is I do know it is doable.. it just requires a whole heck of a lot of clicking. I am sorry it is one of the harder events but don't give up I know you can do it.. as for me? Back to carpal tunnel meets arthritis land *click click click*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i dint do any astrals until i reached high enough vip lv for 1 click capture and 1 click sell etc you know...for the sake of sanity i must of got around 10 oranges until now but no red...

Comment

350milion till now still didnt finish that event... and worst thing is that it doesnt show how much u captured till now, me or my gf pressing astrals and lost count how much captured. since energines dont count (and my gf dont pay attention its stat astral or energine)

Comment

yea i guess its not doable when i think about it i only captured 4-5 in lifetime of my toon wich is 5-6 months old i bought most red astrals with points and all my astrals are lv7++ if event lasted 1 month maybe it would be doable even then i think some might not complete it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
            yea i guess its not doable when i think about it i only captured 4-5 in lifetime of my toon wich is 5-6 months old i bought most red astrals with points and all my astrals are lv7++ if event lasted 1 month maybe it would be doable even then i think some might not complete it lol
            lol as i wrote before u 350milion gold spent, its 800k xp + alot from points, it made me 9>10lvl red astral + 8>9...
            i dont even imagine how much gold u need to capture all 5 if u are non casher (seems 1click capture has better chances in rare astrals)

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Sadly this events going to be the killing of computer mice. I have seen several people on my server complete it, is I do know it is doable.. it just requires a whole heck of a lot of clicking. I am sorry it is one of the harder events but don't give up I know you can do it.. as for me? Back to carpal tunnel meets arthritis land *click click click*
              can i put a claim for compo to r2 for a new pc mouse lol as 400 mill gold 1 red astral 1 energine astral

Comment

Working...
              X