Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs in our server that needs too be fixed

Hej
    In our server 348 Silver keep we have couple bugs that needs too be fixed as soon as possibly. These bugs are annoying and these are one off the reason why players are leaving our server. So please fix these before our server dies..

The spire bug; each time, every day we do spire - we get autokicked from the room att the end .. this bug has been there sens the first merge , i dont remember when it started...

The wild bugs; teleport freezes.. ( if we move or not during teleport..it still freezes ) , cant enter fights after u team mate started it if u werent drawn in att the start

Arena bug; hey the old button bug is back..yahooo.. so we need too almost smash our scream too get the fight started..or cancel-start-cancel start.. and the matching off teams in arena is still terribly..

Treasure hunt ( maps) bug.. blacks screens when u enter fights and even when the fight ends.. sometimes peeps miss rewards from maps because off this

Thank u R2.. I see forward too play a bug free game. And Hey I think we need a merge too...
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

If I was a GM i would just answer your questions, as a player i like the post as it addresses issues in the game thou all mentioned been around and posted many times, lastly please try to use spell checker.

Spire bug- i have never had it happen but maybe someone else has that can help.
    Wild bugs- when you freeze on tele, go to your city and back to wilds. it not a fix but seems to work until they can "fix" it. Also before attacking a mob have no one move, it they do not get drawn in(again i have not seen this if no one but 1 person moved to attack mob) you can click the bottom of the mob. thou sometimes its not real easy to click the right area.
    Arena- been like that a long time. click once, wait 3- 5 seconds click again, I can assure you sped click is no good.
    Treasure- not had this issue- may be someone else did.
    Hope some of these suggestions helps.
    Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

Originally posted by R21547450 View Post
      If I was a GM i would just answer your questions, as a player i like the post as it addresses issues in the game thou all mentioned been around and posted many times, lastly please try to use spell checker.

Spire bug- i have never had it happen but maybe someone else has that can help.
      Wild bugs- when you freeze on tele, go to your city and back to wilds. it not a fix but seems to work until they can "fix" it. Also before attacking a mob have no one move, it they do not get drawn in(again i have not seen this if no one but 1 person moved to attack mob) you can click the bottom of the mob. thou sometimes its not real easy to click the right area.
      Arena- been like that a long time. click once, wait 3- 5 seconds click again, I can assure you sped click is no good.
      Treasure- not had this issue- may be someone else did.
      Hope some of these suggestions helps.
      Thank u, I know u trying too help.. but.. Its not that we havent found our ways too deal whit these bugs too be aply too play. These are bugs has been on and off in our server the past 2 years. These bugs are reported several times whit tickets and in forums. These bugs are the main reason for players in our server too stop loggin in or too stop doing these events. So we really need too get R2 too fix these bugs.
      And when it comes too my typing.. LOL .. that day R2 fixes all typos.. that day I can chek my english typing too.. (using 3 languages daily basis..I dont care if I type some wrong as long as peeps understands what I mean)
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Glad you have some work around's for game issues. I and thousands or others are also annoyed by game issue as well. I am sure R2 knows about them and sometimes hard to differentiate game issue to user error/user pc problem/browser. May be the players can ask for a forum to post in game issues and work around's as i find them thru-out the forums and on all different pages and links. It would be be nice if we can consolidate and help relieve the stress and frustration you can actually feel on some of these posts.
        Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

Working...
        X