This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My acc got banned

When i logged in today it came as a surprise that my acc is banned.

Please enlight me why this has happened.

I didn't do anything to have this done to me.

Eleanor

Ravensham s240

That information is not available to mods. You will have to file a ticket for that and ask the GMs.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Dear Esme, it is very, very scary that in a game where people spend ridiculous amounts of money, people can be banned without any information.

I understand very well that the ToS makes it possible that you ban people. But Wartune is far beyond the normal game where you spend 5-10 USD a month and if you get banned - whether wrong or right - you just look for another game. The time and money players invest into this game should entite them to be given information, and chance to defend themselves, like in a trial, before getting banned.

I know, in most cases where people complain about R2 on these forums is not right - because lag, bugs, lack of info is due to the original developers, 7Road, and R2 is innocent in that. But these bans ARE done by R2. You should take more responsibility on this. Not just for the player's sake - but for yours as well.

Because right now, there are many rumours circulating around people banned just for joking about something on a guild or word chat. (I strongly believe the above case belongs to this category as well.) And you can get banned for that? All the years of play and thousands of dollars lost? Then who in his sane mind would make any recharge, not to mention the 1000 USD recharge right now? So he makes a joke on the other day and get banned?

I understand that lately there were many complaints about R2s inability to deal with cheats etc. But you should know 99% of these comes from pure envy. People call cheaters anyone who have higher BR than them. If you do have the human resources to work on this, then yes, you should protect the fairness for the game. But if you find someone guilty, you should first assign a warning, if it wont work, do temporal bans of 3-7 days, remove some items as punishment. But permanent ban to someone who spend 10-20k USD or who knows how much for joking? I hope I'm not the only one who think its a too severe reaction.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

That's why Esme told this person to file a ticket. Cause bans aren't discussed puplic. If he just submit a ticket, I am sure he will get the reason behind his ban, and as well as a chance to clear whatever was the reason behind the ban. Maybe it was a joke in guild chat, maybe it was for exploiting a bug, or anything, in any case, I doubt r2 would be so stubborn to not listen to a heavy casher, if he really did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          I know, in most cases where people complain about R2 on these forums is not right - because lag, bugs, lack of info is due to the original developers, 7Road, and R2 is innocent in that. But these bans ARE done by R2. You should take more responsibility on this. Not just for the player's sake - but for yours as well.
          I'm going to assume that with "you" you mean R2, and not me even though you address your post to me Because I sure as Cupcake am not going to take any responsibility for ingame bans. Forum bans: sure. Ingame bans: nu-huh.

Like JK says, bans (both ingame and forum) aren't discussed here. It's an issue between R2 and that player. Even if I ask about ingame bans (which I don't, because I don't care, because like I said, it's between that player and R2), I wouldn't get told anything.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Of course, I agree on that! I had no problem with your reply (about no info given out on forum, must be discussed in ticket etc) my post was a general request to R2 (I address you since I hope you can forward it to them), that their gms shouldn't ban people so quickly and easily.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

and yet wartune won't ban a child predator...
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                and yet wartune won't ban a child predator...
                ramp up the drama much?

Comment

he is permanently baned...and the reson its just stupid...onesly a warning would have been enough. Dead sentence here,without a trial or apeal on part for r2 for a joke ..spend your money guys..could be you next if anyone jelous of you..lol

Comment

so sad for Eleanor
                    if his ban isn't lifted, I know many players from his merged server who will be afraid to spend any more cent in that game. If a word can make you ban, it's dangerous to play here.
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by LoredRED View Post
                      he is permanently baned...and the reson its just stupid...onesly a warning would have been enough. Dead sentence here,without a trial or apeal on part for r2 for a joke ..spend your money guys..could be you next if anyone jelous of you..lol
                      Just find that funny just cause someone report someone else when they do something that's against the rule, they are jealous

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 200K
                        Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

hy

it is not fair that happens with Eleanor and i'm a player spending money on this game . please unbann him or allot of players who spend money with this game will quit this game. it's not fair to ban him... because he spent allot of money ..

Comment

Hmmmmm let us see,

u exploited multiple bugs
                            you was about to break OR showed the intention of breaking TOS in the open

and now u got banned... think before you act!!
                            =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Someone asked me through rep if I reported Eleanor xD(bad rep as well )

I leave it at that, cause it will be more fun to not give an answer

Comment

Working...
                              X