Text font gone in the chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text font gone in the chat

I have been running on a big problem lately. The font on my chats dont work, instead they show a cube with a cross in it. The only thing i can read are usernames, and the mail. I already cleared my cache etc, and restored the JTIFstore on my pc but it does not help.

Any solutions?

(Saypontigohe, server 37 Kabam)
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Do you mean that you can't use special characters while you type? If this is what you talk about, keep in mind that Wartune got rid of those special character a while ago if I'm not mistaken...
    Basically, if those character where used in the name of sylph or for a player name before they removed them, those special character are still shown normally (but not alway). If you try to use them now though (like if you want to change your name to something with those special character), you will not be allowed to do so. I do believe that you can't use those special characters in the chat anymore either.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

nope, i can't read the chat at all... it all appears as crossed-boxes....it is becoming a major problem at the moment.

Comment

Strange...
        You say you've cleared cache, did that include cookies and flash files? If not, please try that as well.
        Also; have you had a look if a different browser might do the trick? How about a different computer (if you're able)?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

The laptop is used for graphic design and development, i am sure the laptop is not the problem I can try another browser...if that does not do the trick, i am lost xD

Comment

Working...
          X