Can't click near electro city - expert dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't click near electro city - expert dimensions

i tried to click on every pixels, but seems that electro city can be attacked only from below square, hard or impossible to click on upper/left squares, you get the message "you must be nearby..."
    maybe if you find this city in the down-right corner of map, could be impossible to continue exploring the dimension

yes, click management in dimensional is a pain, even to move. the square should be used to define were we want to go, not the picture.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

this is the way i found to attack it

hope this is useful

edit:
      if you are on the square at north-west of city, you see the city and you can't go closer
      if you are 2 squares at north or 2 squares at west, you don't see the city yet, so you can go closer
      Last edited by Lynn87; 03-22-2015, 05:56 AM.

Comment

talk about logic ^^
        can't understand why the square you come from matter XD

Comment

ah yes, i know this pain. this was very annoying and sometimes i have to spend extra energy to get to the place i want because the building blocking it.
          i remember dealing with this by dragging the screen until the city almost not seen and the "electro city" text bubble wont show when you hover the cursor above the tile you want to click.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            talk about logic ^^
            can't understand why the square you come from matter XD
            i can.
            s/he means drag the screen until the city is on the corner, then click the spot.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i can.
              s/he means drag the screen until the city is on the corner, then click the spot.
              not sure we are talking about the same (perhaps you are right, depend what the picture mean)
              if I understand the picture correctly,
              - coming from the north work for going south
              - coming from the west work for going east
              - coming from the north-west doesn't work for going south or east

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                not sure we are talking about the same (perhaps you are right, depend what the picture mean)
                if I understand the picture correctly,
                - coming from the north work for going south
                - coming from the west work for going east
                - coming from the north-west doesn't work for going south or east
                hmm ill give the pic sample after i done my daily runs.

Comment

if you are on the square at north-west of city, you see the city and you can't go closer
                  if you are 2 squares at north or 2 squares at west, you don't see the city yet, so you can go closer

Comment

what I understand :
                    - you are talking about hiding part of the map not to see the city (that would probably work too)
                    - lynn is talking about the square you come from to move closer to the city

my feeling is, in the first picture, lynn avatar is already under the city picture (the picture take part of squares around). when trying to lick left of south, for wartune, it's clicking on the where you are. when lynn come from north or west, the avatar isn't under the city picture.

Comment

here's how i do it when the city blocks the tile i wanted to move to:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	war_city1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	1710002
                      as you can see, the city's blocking the tile above it.

Name:	war_city2.jpg
Size:	277.8 KB
ID:	1710003
                      now drag the map until the city disappears, while keeping the tile still partially visible.

Name:	war_city3.jpg
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	1710005
                      voila, now im on the place that i want to be.

Comment

nice, i will try it next times, ty

Comment

Just make the building a little smaller, or let us control it via arrows as well.

Comment

let's try to go on the yellow X

arlad's trick seems to work

yessss, let's click on the X now...

where i'm gone?????

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              here's how i do it when the city blocks the tile i wanted to move to:
                              oh nice, thats smart, thanks for the tip

+1 rep ; )

Comment

Working...
                              X