No announcement yet.

Can't click near electro city - expert dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hover over description for the Electro City (and any other location in dimensions for that matter) should be set to only appear when the mouse is over the tile that the image occupies. I'm glad to see someone has a solution that doesn't require an actual game fix since that may never actually happen. Thanks for posting the helpful tip.

Comment

Guide: how to attack this city with less steps

arlad's trick doesn't work in this case:

so, i've done in this way:

Comment

basically the same thing, hide the city until its disappeared from map by putting it on border. -_-;
        on my example, its to the bottom. on yours, its to the right.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

To me, it looks like the picture of Electro City is larger than the square it occupies, so its graphic overlays part of the nearby boxes. When you tried to move downwards or rightwards from where your hero is at, you ended up clicking the graphic of Electro City instead of the uncovered area of the box, that's why it doesn't allow you to move to there. In this case, you would have to move to somewhere 2 boxes away and then walk straight towards it like Lynn87 suggested, or you need to click the portion of the boxes not covered by the Electro City. Not really a bug. Just poor visual object sizing & placement.

Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
          i tried to click on every pixels, but seems that electro city can be attacked only from below square, hard or impossible to click on upper/left squares, you get the message "you must be nearby..."
          maybe if you find this city in the down-right corner of map, could be impossible to continue exploring the dimension

Comment

Thanks to Arlad for the tip! I don't really have a problem getting to one of these squares, only lose one or two steps at worst, but leaving them can drive me crazy, since you can only backtrack or move down.

I reported it as a bug a while ago, but I don't hold out much hope they fix it.

Comment

Working...
            X