Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eagerly in search of help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagerly in search of help

Dear moderator , I need your help eagerly .... may be that term 'I' can be replaced with 'We' .... Last night one of my dearest friend had got a serious problem ... His account got Banned .... as he said something which was a bit unacceptable (Although that was not intentional & a huge punishment for a silly mistake , I guess )according to the rule of the company in guild chat (Mentioned that 'guild chat' term as he was said 'World Chat' instead of that 'Guild Chat') ... & he got a reply like ' Banned Permanently ' ... He didn't do that intentionally & will not do that for sure in near future .... Now a question can be arrived ..i.e. " Why I'm saying this instead of him ? " The straight forward answer is : As I want him to come back again ... So , please guide me the way by which he'll able to get back his account as soon as possible ... Mate ESME Weatherex , don't make me hopeless & void ...

Eagerly waiting for a response ....

The difference between something said and something done is HUGE.
    This is something moderators need to have in account.
    Server: s240
    Nickname: Clavel

Comment

Your friend will have to file a ticket to ask what's going on. The moderators have no power over in game bans
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

miss you, risan89's friend. hope you will be back soon
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Dear esme , he sent a ticket ... But all I want to know if there is any 2nd chance to brush up himself ....

& dear Nono , we are hoping for the best everytime ....

Comment

Originally posted by Risan89 View Post
            Dear esme , he sent a ticket ... But all I want to know if there is any 2nd chance to brush up himself ....

& dear Nono , we are hoping for the best everytime ....
            I am afraid I do not know. Mods aren't being told about bans, so I have no idea why he was banned, or what the reasoning was. My suggestion is that he stays in contact with the GMs and that he cooperates with them.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Oh . ok ... Thanks mate , EsmeWeatherwax ...

Comment

Originally posted by Risan89 View Post
                Oh . ok ... Thanks mate , EsmeWeatherwax ...
                No worries. In any case, if your friend hasn't had a reply on his ticket in 48 hours, let him poke one of the mods or post in this thread with the number, and we can relay it for them.

Comment

Working...
                X