Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip not being renewed.

hello.

used paypal to renew vip but i did not get anything.

Your case # is 297629

anyone can push it trough so it goes faster.
    don't wanna burn trough all my vip cards for nothing.

Its most likely some unknown Chinese holiday no one knows about so could be a while that they fix it... 10 pts aday i think is the price of losing vip
    vip
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Dear customer,

Thanks for your ticket.

Due to maintenance on 2015-03-19 your VIP was not successfully renewed even though the payment was complete. We apologize for the delay and we have manually delivered VIP to your account. Please log in and check your status.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to respond to this ticket. We hope you enjoy R2Games and thanks for your continued support.

- The R2Games Team

so it can be closed.
      super fast and ogod support.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Dennink. With tickets they can at times take up to forty-eight hours. I am simply glad yours got sorted in a fast fashion and thank you for taking the time to let us know so we do not have to go jabbing with a stick to get this looked into for you.

Cheers!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X