Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1767962

The rewards list says we should have gotten 7500 seals:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Rewards Finals CSGB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1767963

Ow andddd we got another round vs ChosenOnes next week while it's ended already?

Name:	Finals round 2 csgb.jpg
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1767964

They still haven't fixed our 2 bugged rounds. We WON all rounds we could enter, round 2 preliminaries was accounted for a loss while we had winners rewards en we couldn't enter round 3 preliminaries.
    Other servers had compensations already and we had NOTHING sofar

Did you sent a ticket already about that? If you haven't, be sure to include all those screenshot + what server you are in (and your guild) and the time zone.

Edit : Scratch that, I think I know what the issue is...you finished rank 15th in IRON group, right? If it's the case, don't forget that you have the diamond, gold and silver group before you. For example, the 1st in gold group would be actually rank 9th since there 8 guild in diamond group before the gold group. That mean the 1st guild in gold group would get the reward for the 9th rank...
    Last edited by PinkiePie; 03-22-2015, 05:26 PM.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

yeah r2 ***** again something

Name:	1.png
Size:	497.5 KB
ID:	1710020

Name:	3.png
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	1710021

Name:	11.png
Size:	904.1 KB
ID:	1710022
      Character Name: gyibi
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 1.120k
      Server: Wartune s122
      Guild: Spartans

Comment

pinkiepie has it right, since you're in iron group the very best you could get is 25th place, since all 24 in diamond, gold, and silver rank ahead of you
        Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by gyibi View Post
          yeah r2 ***** again something
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]130714[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130716[/ATTACH]
          If you complain about the reward that you got, I will tell you the same thing that I told to Babs :
          Your guild finished rank 5th in IRON group. Since there 8 guilds in diamond group, 8 in the gold group and also 8 in silver group, that mean that your guild actually ranked 29th (8+8+8+5).
          In the case of Babs' guild, they finished 39th (8+8+8+15). I do agree though that the mail should be wrote differently (like by saying the overall rank and not just the one for the group where the guild is).
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

complain about the reward when ppl see the big LAME maybee if someone smart from r2 will be good and make the explayn how to understan maybe after ..... but is just dream
            Last edited by gyibi; 03-22-2015, 06:02 PM.
            Character Name: gyibi
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 1.120k
            Server: Wartune s122
            Guild: Spartans

Comment

it's Chinese math. I think they invented Common Core to make Westerners crazy...
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I think it's just common sense that rank 5th in Iron group should get less reward than rank 8th in diamond group...Also, I doubt they would give the big reward for been 1st in each group ;p
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

At the end of the day though, everyone who made the prelims ending and finals ending would have enough to get the mount.. so while those mails can be incredibly confusing.. its nice to know if you wanted you had enough to get the mount, right? Hopefully in the future the mails will be composed in a clearer fashion though.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

They should add the math to it then for which reward goes where but other than that we still have 2 bugged rounds with wrong stats so our final ranking isn't correct either and yes i did send tickets about that.
                    We were the only guild on Server 37-Europe that got bugged. Other servers had compensation but we did NOT get any while we were one of the first to get bugged. In round 2 preliminaries already before all the rest got bugged in round 3.
                    All I get is that they are closing the ticket since they haven't heard from me in 2 weeks while they asked me before to be more patient.

We won ALL rounds we could enter (couldn't enter round 3 preliminaries) but didn't get all wins accounted for so i'm curious what chinese math gave us the ranking in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X