Guild Beast typo or bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Beast typo or bug

Clearly there is either a typo in the buffs for guild beast, or there is a bug in its implementation. If there is -100% electric damage, then using an electric sylph to attack should give 0 damage (which I think would be the best implementation). Some people say, they think it means -100% electric resistance. But, unless the bosses resistance is really low to begin with, then this cannot be the case. My sylph does the same amount of damage no matter the buffs on the beast. It seems almost like it is actually +/- 100 resistance points. Or it isn't being implemented at all. I really think it would be cool if it did what it said it did. One element does no damage at all, and its opposite give twice normal damage.

Have been wondering about that plus minus on damage thing showing in guild beast to..
    esp since I have noticed and now tested a few days.. it doesnt matter what the 3rd pet is cause I make same points.. and thats regardless if the pet I take out is mention as increase damage and the one I put in is neutral and not worked with mahra or Sepul. So Im thinking 3 herc's for beast .. at least untill R2 explains what the increase/decrease damage element wise is for.
    Also wondered about WHY the low amount of fangs when the adv guild shop is the only place you can get dev. pots. for adv skills ( at least now it is the only place). Its killing the lower BR ppl and they have a hard time seeing WHY they should show up for this guild event.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
      Have been wondering about that plus minus on damage thing showing in guild beast to..
      esp since I have noticed and now tested a few days.. it doesnt matter what the 3rd pet is cause I make same points.. and thats regardless if the pet I take out is mention as increase damage and the one I put in is neutral and not worked with mahra or Sepul. So Im thinking 3 herc's for beast .. at least untill R2 explains what the increase/decrease damage element wise is for.
      Also wondered about WHY the low amount of fangs when the adv guild shop is the only place you can get dev. pots. for adv skills ( at least now it is the only place). Its killing the lower BR ppl and they have a hard time seeing WHY they should show up for this guild event.
      even the high BRs are wondering why should do this thing....the g.skills not much bonus if lower lvl and cant get to high lvl since the top in dmg is always same in every guild
      Would be nice if same as it is now but maybe summon 2 times day....and lower lvl just dont buy hp pots...leave it 0...and when enter fight just use heal rune and thats it...u wont get killed and save hp
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
      X