Vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip

2 hours left on vip and it wont let me renew and i need to do it before i go to work..help
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    2 hours left on vip and it wont let me renew and i need to do it before i go to work..help
    in your r2games account, under Account -> Vip State, do you still have a pending bills ?
    sometimes, there is a delay.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

nope none pendingClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	1710068

Comment

guess i will wait the 2 hours and see what happens....it let me renew before when i had vip still so cant see why not now, nothing is pending.

Comment

that message appear if you have a pending bills under "vip state" in "account" (i had it some months ago)
          it generally resolve itself in less than 1 hour after the end of your VIP
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If you still get that message a few hours after your VIP has run out, please file a ticket and post the number here. The billing department can easily fix it.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hi..i only just made the ticket as i have waited for the vip to run out plus 1 additional hour but here is my ticket number Your case # is 298779
              i tried to buy vip through the website by going to the recharge page also tried to buy it in game by hitting the recharge button and both results say my char has vip even tho i don't have vip lol

thanks in advanced

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                hi..i only just made the ticket as i have waited for the vip to run out plus 1 additional hour but here is my ticket number Your case # is 298779
                i tried to buy vip through the website by going to the recharge page also tried to buy it in game by hitting the recharge button and both results say my char has vip even tho i don't have vip lol

thanks in advanced
                I'll pass it along.

Edit; I've been told your ticket is handled. Please check it for a reply and try to renew your VIP.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-24-2015, 09:08 AM.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

sorted vip again..phew..many thanks to you all

Comment

Wonderful, thanks for reporting back.

Comment

i am having the same issue, it has been 16 hours since my VIP ran out and i still cannot renew. i have tried through the game and the website.
                      i have put in a ticket with a screenshot, my ticket number is Your case # is 299642.
                      Please fix ASAP

Comment

i am also having trouble renewing my vip, i have submitted a ticket, Your case # is 299727.
                        please fix this

Comment

Originally posted by R210383203 View Post
                          i am having the same issue, it has been 16 hours since my VIP ran out and i still cannot renew. i have tried through the game and the website.
                          i have put in a ticket with a screenshot, my ticket number is Your case # is 299642.
                          Please fix ASAP
                          Originally posted by *LordLestat* View Post
                          i am also having trouble renewing my vip, i have submitted a ticket, Your case # is 299727.
                          please fix this
                          You're posting this from the same IP, so it's about two separate accounts?

Comment

Working...
                          X