Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Recycle

Hi guys!
    Anyone can tell me what does mount cannot be disenchated means?It appears when i tryed to recycle the TOK mount(mechanical steed mount).
    Pls someone tell me what does it means.If mechanical steed cannot be recycle anymore wich mount can recycle now?
    I heard that BI mount cannot be recycle too.

you cant recycle those since they are temporary mounts, not regular mounts. Only thing left to do with them is use them and add up the 7 days to the current running temp mount validity on those mounts.

Comment

I have to say that that is the dumbest thing R2 has done in a while.Instead of fixing the lag issue but updating out of date servers the continue to give more things in events(which is nice) but failing to fix the lagging problem.You guys do everything so *** backwards it is unreal.

Comment

I know this issue has been reported, however to date we do not know yet if this was inten tional and we simply were not told.. or what. We also do not know if it will be reversed. I have seen a thread or two on this so I am asking to check the search feature int he future.. as I am trying to keep that group updated as well on the issue. As soon as one of us knows we'll surely share the official word though.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X