Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions

Hi
    Is there any other way of getting a dimension without having enough shards? I know about the 26 day login chest but I was a noob and didnt really understand it and now dont have a dimension to explore, any help available or ways of getting dimensions without they ways ive said keep seeing people do theirs i want 1 lol

Morph2
    Mage
    BR 284k
    Svr48
    Guild : Asgard

file a ticket to support

Comment

I sadly do not know what a support ticket could do in this instance.

Sometimes shards drop can be gained from spender events or a hot event.. I have seen them fall as well in the magic pot. But as for that.. outside right now of the 26th day of solid logging in I can not think of another way to get a new dimension until then.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I had a basic dimension chest drop from intermediate dimension a couple of times. It is a rare drop from those spaces that say strange feeling when you land on them. I do the 50 energy search and couple times got that dimensionchest
        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
        SquishyFoxy
        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

well log in 26th day u get a basic dime chest

Comment

Working...
          X