Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peculiar lag + log in issues

Hi there,

I am posting here after countless of my guildmates have made tickets to create some awareness and hoping some help from a mod/gm guiding this to the right hands. THe merged server s84-s75-s71 Kabam east is having some problems.
    - miraculous long log in times. Between 5-10min to log in. if u need to refresh ur basically ooc for 10min.
    - Same thing for the hot events the first time it takes like 5 min to make em pop up
    - Random disconnects
    - increase lag
    - excessive lag at guild boss (afk nets me more points)

THe first 3 are the major problems already have seen ppl quitting and alot of my guildies are near breaking point. This all started since last patch. havent seen any other server complaining about this so might just be us. The funny thing tho is that we had a mentor visiting on our server friday, (cant remember name) but even he had issues (15min log in time, and i qoute this). He said he would pass the message along but its still going on and its tuesday now.

Help pls,

A concerned wartune addict

ps the fact that whenever u get lag and u need to refresh it takes u 10min is the dealbreaker. means u cant do anything in the game anymore cuz ppl cant/impatient to wait

pps and its not our internetconnect cookies blah blah, cuz while this happens i am talking to the same person on raidcall
Working...
X