i got hacked by a hacker and when i informed wartune they banned me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got hacked by a hacker and when i informed wartune they banned me

GUYZ my account got hacked by some hacker. the bloody hacker advertised some hacking site on behalf of me i got a msg from some guy valyk98 that you will die
    though i informed all things happening with me to the r2 team through tickets they banned me stating that you posted inapropriate things in wartune. so guyz where is my fault? is being hacked by a hacker is my fault? i never used anything beyond my limit. i am an agriculturist not a hacker its not my kind of skill.

what i got in while playing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kab.png
Views:	1
Size:	485.4 KB
ID:	1768125Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled11.png
Size:	389.7 KB
ID:	1768126

what reply i got from froum maintenance team /GM as follows
    Dear player Let us inform you that advertising a hacking website was prohibited, We will close this ticket now, Next time dont advertise any websites to avoid problems like this, Thank you. -The R2Games Team
    when you are banning me for being a victim of hackers i cant play and there is no chance of next time for me.

and imagesClick image for larger version

Name:	a (1).jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1768128Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1768129

so being a VIP player and a marginal casher and a lvl 80 player i request you guyz remove the ban . i am being punished by you the violations i have not done .

else i quit playing the game. because i have no patience or time to sart it over again from lvl 0

r2emma please help to remove ban. charecter name mitti server s37
    Last edited by R224048838; 03-26-2015, 01:05 AM.

the hacker even spent all my balens for bullhorns misguided my guild mates.

Comment

It seems strange that you reported your account being hacked, and if I understand correctly they confirmed that you had been hacked, yet they ban you for "posting inappropriate content"?

Is there anyway you can get them to review your correspondence leading up to the ban?

Comment

the hacker posted by using all my balens while i was in conversation with the team

Comment

What is your ticket number please? I'll ask if anyone can have another look at this for you.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Subject: login / account problem my new ticket no is 299878 old ticket no is #299540 with attachments given again to the mods

with following details

*removed for privacy*
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-26-2015, 05:12 AM.

Comment

I've removed the ticket content for your privacy. The mods and GMs can still read that if needs be. We'll ask for your ticket to be looked into again.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

dear esme

here hackers fkd my total virtual life after ban there is no life so what privacy will be there.

it feels like after getting beaten by the strongest instead of medicine getting thrashed by parents again.
                where as in India monthly salary is merely 415 to 1000 dollars permonth i spent nearly or approximately 500 dollars for game.
                if i will be a hacker why should i spent money . and beg for lifting ban from my account.

please remove ban helping mods re consider my ticket please.
                Last edited by R224048838; 03-26-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Like I said, your ticket has been forwarded again. A GM said they'd look into it.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thank you esme

Comment

I'm not the hacker, he hacked me too, i thought he was...(valyk98)
                      Last edited by Valyk98; 03-26-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Revome his ban, is hacker's fault, leave him alone

Comment

ty valyk98.

mods after discussion i came to know that he too was a victim
                          Last edited by R224048838; 03-26-2015, 06:43 AM.

Comment

dear mods how come you confirmed that i have posted ? repeatedly i am telling that i am a victim of hackers

friends see this posted by one of GM and be aware that you too will not be spared even though you have no fault they will not listen any thing from you even though you are spending hundreds or thousands of your dollars in this game

Hi R224048838 Thank you for contacting us, after reviewing your situation. It's indeed positive that you've post in the world chat about offering a free balens to other players, Also we have confirm that you are advertising that website.. This is not acceptable and it's against our rules of TOS. We are sorry but there is no chance for the Banned status to be lift up. We hope you understand. Thank you -The R2Games Team

Comment

Umm wow... the ticketing system at its best....

Comment

Working...
                              X