No announcement yet.

i got hacked by a hacker and when i informed wartune they banned me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after some more conversaton with mods and GMs following thing i got lets hope for something best

Dear player,

Thank you for your reply. Would you please kindly provide us some other information about your account so we’ll be able to verify your identity? For example could you send us a screenshot of your recharge receipt of a recharge before March 2015? We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused but we’ll need to make sure that the account is processed by the right owner before we remove the ban.

We hope to hear from you soon. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

I know you didn't do it buddy

Comment

see admins GMs and MOds the images for your reference . Click image for larger version

Name:	kabam1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	492.2 KB
ID:	1710188 for others mis deed iam suffering atleast give me a chance though the hacking crime i have not done it.
        i fell pray to hackers and clicked the link and they Cupcake me.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2015, 04:22 AM.

Comment

The mods are not in control of in game bans.

I suggest you stay in contact with the GMs through your ticket, and ask them if they maybe need more information from you. We have no power over that on the forum here.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i am in contact eith the GMs i provided the informations they asked but in vein no reply till now

Comment

thank you esme, guarding dark valyk the rogue and all who supported me . i am in debt of all your help guyz my ban was removed thank you G.M for removing my ban
              Last edited by R224048838; 03-27-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R224048838 View Post
                thank you esme, guarding dark valyk the rogue and all who supported me . i am in debt of all your help guyz my ban was removed thank you G.M for removing my ban
                I am happy to hear that. To prevent any further issues, I would like to stress the importance of a strong password and to keep your log in details strictly to yourself. Just in case.

Happy gaming.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

the picture in the 1st post has a url for an obvious phishing site, so don't go there and put in your login or you will end up like the op

Comment

already changed the password and want to say all that there is nothing like free event or free distribution or free balens event ever posted by wartune or kabam. so guyz be aware such MyLittlePonies who lure and hack you like me. you may not be lucky enough like me to gat back your account if bannd
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2015, 05:12 AM. Reason: naughty word

Comment

congrats on getting your account back! A good reminder to be extra careful

Comment

Wait was all of this for a level 13 char with 952 BR ?

Comment

I was a victim of fraud too when they ask to put balens to my account. I gave them my log-in and PW, and when they hacked it to they're surprise it was a lvl1 char with 10BR

Comment

Originally posted by Sarla_Sudra View Post
                            Wait was all of this for a level 13 char with 952 BR ?
                            look at the 1st screenshot, he is lvl 80 244k br.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                            X