Lottery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery?

What happened to the Lottery? It's gone when it was supposed to open today.

I noticed this as well and now golden road is in its place. I am trying to find out whats going on still, so as soon as we know, you can bet I or someone else will deliver the update. Regardless, I am sorry for any confusion this has caused.

Magi Edit: I have the answer. The event was bugged and as such it was taken down. At this time we have no date for its return.
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-26-2015, 02:15 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Ah that sucks But thank you for the info

Comment

"bugged" means they probably meant to make it balen only, not gold or balens

Comment

bugged like Underground Palace who from long time ago we dont see it :P
          lottery was there for 1 day, tryed to make a bed, says the event not started yet. And after maintenance was gone. lol
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
            bugged like Underground Palace who from long time ago we dont see it :P
            lottery was there for 1 day, tryed to make a bed, says the event not started yet. And after maintenance was gone. lol
            same ere on kabam was their tried to do it said not started yet after maintenance it went

Comment

Working...
            X