4v4 arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4v4 arena

why on earth if I am in a party that ranged from level 35 to 43 do we keep running into party that have level 70s in them every day, we can't get 15 wins in a row ever because of just this.

Probably the same reason we at lvl 70 - 74 keep getting lvl 80 teams to compete against,there is a glitch that they don't seem to want to fix........

Comment

the matching systems have ALWAYS been terrible... even if they put in level brackets some people still complain because of the slow levelers/campers can easily beat them, but 35-43 facing 70's is just lack of interest for a good matching system lol

Comment

i think noncashers are sacrificed for the benefit of cashers. i seriously think it is a factor in the matching

Comment

Sadly, I have experienced this on both ends of the spectrum.. as far as I know they are trying to match people to parties of their level.. but if nothing in that range is applicable.... well... eep?
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X