Fashion Shard fish wrong graphic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Shard fish wrong graphic

90% of the time when i go fishing my Fashion shard fish have the same look as the shadow crystal fish. Never know what i'm getting until it hits the top and says what i've reeled in.

Clearing cache, refreshing, etc. has not changed the issue.
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

I have a similar issue, I will catch what looks like a fashion shard fish and it gives me shadow crystals. Give me my fashion shards, I don't want those shadow crystals.

Comment

make sure you see both type of fish graphics before you start trying to catch. The only "fix" I have found for this is to close and open fishing window several times until both fish show up. Sometimes even that doesn't fix it and I have to refresh my browser.

Comment

agree with picklejuicy. never start fish until you see all the fish on the line you want.
        when i start fish, i open and directly close fish windows to open it back. many time it worked for me.
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yes opening and closing repeatedly will eventually get results. Fact is that we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to make it work though. Not going to hold my breath for it to be fixed but it needs to be on their radar as a bug to take care of someday.
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

i can't believe someone would bother to level up fishing that much

i'd rather jam a fishhook in my ear than fish in this game

Comment

Its likely a graphics caching issue, and personally I'd rather they not play with the caching and break it again.

Comment

same dam bug, we need them to fix this **** like they did faster fix to jewel hunt, greedy r2game, i dont want close & open fishing or even refresh browser

Comment

Working...
                X