every min i get connection lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every min i get connection lost

wth is going on with this. Its not my connection that's for sure.

I noticed myself its been acting up.. but then it could be lag, the weather, somerthing in your area as well, slower internet connection, a choke in the internet system so to speak.. have you tried other browsers? Clearing the flash cache? Running less in the background? Anything to help with this? Also what server is this occurring on?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I noticed myself its been acting up.. but then it could be lag, the weather, somerthing in your area as well, slower internet connection, a choke in the internet system so to speak.. have you tried other browsers? Clearing the flash cache? Running less in the background? Anything to help with this? Also what server is this occurring on?
      s574 but it seems okay now. Which also most likely means it's the game as well. The browser I am using is chrome and every other website I go to works perfectly fine. So it can not be my connection. If it was my connection I would lose connection on the whole internet or other sites would be laggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
        s574 but it seems okay now. Which also most likely means it's the game as well. The browser I am using is chrome and every other website I go to works perfectly fine. So it can not be my connection. If it was my connection I would lose connection on the whole internet or other sites would be laggy.
        The problem with wartune is that it acts like a spoiled diva: the tiniest hiccup in connection and it throws a tantrum and disconnects, while other sites just shrug and move on. I used to disconnect over Wifi quite a bit, but switching to playing over LAN dropped my disconnect issues with almost 100%. So if you happen to play over wifi, give LAN a try.
        Seeing you play with R2 Games, have you considered using the mini client?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X