Forgotten catacomb boss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten catacomb boss.

The forgotten catacombs have new bosses i think , but in level 80 there is a dark hunter but when i ever lower her health to x2 she suddenly gets a buff which gives her 1000% attack increase. can someone tell me how am i supposed to beat her ? she hits like 11k and i am level 52 with around 39k health . can someone help me ?

it depends on what class you are playing. She buffs because you are taking to long to kill her. If you got any thing that can slow her down will help. Increase your attack and try using double hits. Try with troops infront or behind you.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Agreed with meph. You need to work on your stats a bit. If it takes more than i think its around 5 mins or a set # of rounds that a boss gets the buff.. Just got to get stronger and kill it faster..
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by Restlesssheep View Post
        The forgotten catacombs have new bosses i think , but in level 80 there is a dark hunter but when i ever lower her health to x2 she suddenly gets a buff which gives her 1000% attack increase. can someone tell me how am i supposed to beat her ? she hits like 11k and i am level 52 with around 39k health . can someone help me ?
        Can you tell us about your stats, astrals, skills going in with so we can try to advise you better. Also what is your gear set? The more information we have the better.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

legendry crotian armor,sword,pendent,helmet with
          titan jewel L and R non legend crotian ring L and R.

crotain legendry equipments are socketed with HP,MDEF,BLOCK,PDEF gems.
          titan jewel R and L - HP gems as i dont have socketing rods.
          Crotian jewel also have only HP.

astral - yellow enshildment,,PATAK, PDEF , purple MDEF and HP.

Comment

Yup it's come up again. I swear the 1000% buff is too high. Considering floor 80 is the hardest floor of the whole catacombs. Once you pass that, it's easy to breeze through the rest (sometimes with next to full health), even with no troops on. All I've got from tickets is 'we'll look into it', and we all know THAT doesn't happen.

Here's the thread I replied to. I got my knight to 50k BR before I was able to run floor 80. That was only just making it. Thought I'd have a fun job, strip to 25k BR to run the rest and made it easily. I'm still sitting on the theory it's meant to be 100% buff for 50 rounds, not the ridiculous 1000%.

In response to what you have equipped:

I would say swap out any MDEF for PATK for this floor. You need to kill her before the buff comes on, or get her down as low as possible. You want fully socket PATK, and max your attack in astral also.
            Last edited by R22925506; 03-28-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

U might want to pot up and increase tech. Agree with earlier posts that u don't hit hard enough. Spent over a month improving stat to beat it. And stronger sylph. Once you pass 80 then it's a breeze all to 100. The last guy hit hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Restlesssheep View Post
                legendry crotian armor,sword,pendent,helmet with
                titan jewel L and R non legend crotian ring L and R.

crotain legendry equipments are socketed with HP,MDEF,BLOCK,PDEF gems.
                titan jewel R and L - HP gems as i dont have socketing rods.
                Crotian jewel also have only HP.

astral - yellow enshildment,,PATAK, PDEF , purple MDEF and HP.
                Just a subjection but try converting block to p-attack to hit harder...

As my sigs says im lv 72+ and pattack gems help more pve then block.. The 1k percent i agree should not be in cata. But if you can afford to try it you should beable to atleast kill it faster then blitz past it after words...
                IGN: Muramasa
                Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                Guild: Saintz
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Working...
                X