mech rhino missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mech rhino missing

my mech rhino has gone from stables after i fight in world boss,what happen ????
    i need answers

There is no need for two threads on the same item. So i will go into as much information as I can on your other thread. I know multiple threads can seem like an idea, but they only make poor Esme nuts *hehe*

Please in future stick to one thread for a faster reply
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If its the mount that I'm thinking of, that particular mount only lasts for 7 days, so if you activated it several days ago, you have to get another mech rhino card and reactivate it. If not, then you need to contact support so they can reactivate it for you.

Right now they are offering that mount for under 800 balens in the shop under Hot Sales, which is a pretty good deal. I bought a couple of them to use as a "buff" during the weeks I'm able to do arena/pvp more frequently.
      Last edited by TolapPumj; 03-28-2015, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X