Can't use Small wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't use Small wings

I can't use the small wings from Hot Events reward under login bonus.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1768243

It won't save when i put them on but they are in my dressing room.

you cant use the look if you have equipped the normal wings on. To have them appear on your char, you need to actually use them, which means you will only get the stats from them and not from your lvl 2-3-4-5-whatever you have.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so wings are free only use when equipt and get small stats when u ave massive lv wings what are r2 thinking giving us small wings that cant be lvled up or used in the dressing room best thing for them is to ident them add fashion cores then delete from invent

Comment

So all other clothing and wings are free to use in dressing room except little wings? Pretty useless since you can't level them either and noway i'm gonne take my bigger level wings
        down for them in my equipment.

Comment

Should we just delete this? I've been holding onto one for a long time now. Can't do anything with it. We should be able to use the little wings as our look if we want to, because they are lower, not higher, than the main wings. But since we can't, and nothing's been done related to the small wings in a very long time, do we just delete?

Comment

if u delete it stays in dressing room anyway keeping the wings just takes up room

only way to use is

remove ur higher lvl wings and put on small wings lower stats

or

ident them add fashion cores to clothing ident then delete

Comment

Dont delete them.....convert them into 5 fashion shards in blacksmith

Comment

Working...
              X