Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clown Chest I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown Chest I

This is what the chest looks like when it was released and how it looks like ingame. When I opened 50 of these chests that I had left over, they only gave the event items but not the additional stuff.
    This is the announcement after R2_Emma edited it.

Unless I missed an announcement there was either a bug or a ninja nerf.

The extra bit is just a description of what comes in the Clown Bowtie chest.

Comment

Whispir is correct. When you open a clown chest you'll get the bowtie or the clown mask. You then have the option of trading those items in on the hot event exchange or opening them up. If you open them up those are the loot chances to a degree of what could fall out for you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X