Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Glints of Enchantment Level 40 gear exhange for level 50 gears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glints of Enchantment Level 40 gear exhange for level 50 gears

Ok this has to be totally wrong.
    I am on server S578-West Coast Server
    it is a new server that started March 17th, 2015, we are now just starting our week number 3 events today
    Which include the glints of enchantment along with the Level 40 equipment exchange for the Level 50 equipment. But now without any warning this has changed-now the Level 40 equipment must be legendary along with the glints of enchantment, which is incorrect. The previous 2 new servers that I had started in never had this requirement, it was u had to have non legendary equipment along with the glints of enchantment to exchange for the level 50 equipment.
    The problem being is that me along with a lot of my friends/guildies have not legended our level 40 gear because of this. So now it is almost impossible to meet the 13 days that this glint of enchantment exchange is given since me and a lot of my guildies have not kept the legendary stones nor have we saved the insignia for the 5 shards that each equipment requires to turn legendary.
    This is totally wrong for R2 to change this and not notify us that this was going to be implemented or changed. I read the forums daily and I make sure that any changes to events are passed along to my guild. I expect I will see the usual comments. But what I want to know is this going to be corrected as it is going to be impossible to save the 4000 insignia for the equipment shards and now start all over farming level 40 legendary stones which will also be 200 stones in total.

Just so we're on the same page, is this the event you're referring to?

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

Activity 9: Lvl. 40 legendary Set Exchange

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), 15 - 28 days after the server is released.

Description: Exchange pieces of Lvl. 40 legendary Set for pieces of Lvl. 50 Legendary Set.

Rewards:
    • Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Helmet x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Helmet
    • Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Necklace x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Necklace
    • Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Armor x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Armor
    • Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Weapon x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Weapon

"The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Just so we're on the same page, is this the event you're referring to?
      Yes I am afraid it is Esme-so I guess I am CUPCAKE because like I stated the last 2 new servers I went to, it did not say (legendary Set) I had the level 40 legend set on both those two new servers, and I had to remake the level 40 equipment non-legendary in order to trade out for the level 50 equipment-but once again-This event has changed and now I am stuck w/level 40 equipment that is not legendary, and it will be impossible to accumulate the necessary materials to make all 4 level 40 legendary within the time frame-without balen like a mad man-which is impossible for me to do.
      Thanks for responding to my post though.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
        Yes I am afraid it is Esme-so I guess I am CUPCAKE because like I stated the last 2 new servers I went to, it did not say (legendary Set) I had the level 40 legend set on both those two new servers, and I had to remake the level 40 equipment non-legendary in order to trade out for the level 50 equipment-but once again-This event has changed and now I am stuck w/level 40 equipment that is not legendary, and it will be impossible to accumulate the necessary materials to make all 4 level 40 legendary within the time frame-without balen like a mad man-which is impossible for me to do.
        Thanks for responding to my post though.
        I'm sorry to hear that. :/ No idea if, when and why it's changed without proper notice...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Esme you don't have to apologize. It always stated that it requires Legendary equipments + glints in order to exchange but the event was bugged. It allowed us to trade the normal set. All things considered, the event was meant to be legendary set +glints.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            I'm sorry to hear that. :/ No idea if, when and why it's changed without proper notice...
            Thank you Esme, but vladrulzdaworld is correct it has always stated that, but yes the event was bugged, but I still say they should have properly notified us that the event was bugged and then stated also that the event has been corrected-but I already know that this will not happen coming from any R2 employee. Its not your responsibility to take the fall for this, again thanks Esme

Comment

Kabam server 134 is having the same problem, the other 3 parts Legendary 40 to Legendary 50, NO PROBLEM. But the weapon asks for "Glint of Enchantment" which is a bug and I can' exchange my Crossbow Legendary 40 for Crossbow Legendary 50.
              Please fix ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                Kabam server 134 is having the same problem, the other 3 parts Legendary 40 to Legendary 50, NO PROBLEM. But the weapon asks for "Glint of Enchantment" which is a bug and I can' exchange my Crossbow Legendary 40 for Crossbow Legendary 50.
                Please fix ASAP.
                you got it all wrong mate, the bug is that you are able to exchange 3 parts of the set without the glints! you need 5 glints for each piece....

Rewards:
                Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Helmet x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Helmet
                Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Necklace x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Necklace
                Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Armor x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Armor
                Lvl. 40(legendary Set) Weapon x1 + Glint of Enchantment x5 for: Lvl. 50(legendary Set) Weapon

Comment

so heres a bigger and more significant problem. on server 579 we prepared properly making legendary 40 gear.
                  But Archers and Mages are required to use glints of magic, which on a new server we have zero ways of getting.
                  the online rewards is giving out glints of enchantment, which is great for knights..but as an archer with a guild full of archers and mages we wont have any chance of this exchange before the 15 days.
                  yes we all have ticketed it, and are awaiting r2, but we know how that usually goes sadly. please forward this if u can or explain how we can get glints of magic when we are lvl 40-51

Comment

Originally posted by vladrulzdaworld View Post
                    Esme you don't have to apologize. It always stated that it requires Legendary equipments + glints in order to exchange but the event was bugged. It allowed us to trade the normal set. All things considered, the event was meant to be legendary set +glints.
                    I wouldn't imagine it was 'bugged', as it was only swapping for 50 gear before (not legend). On the bright side, if you're able to legend, you may still be in to complete this event:

Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                      I wouldn't imagine it was 'bugged', as it was only swapping for 50 gear before (not legend). On the bright side, if you're able to legend, you may still be in to complete this event:

You are correct. It was swapping for 50 gear not legend but it was asking for lvl 40 legend and that statement was incorrect. So it was bugged.

Comment

If your thinking of recent servers it was exchange pvp sets(insignia sets) for pve sets (40,50 etc)

In (goals) your basically given the required items you need to legendary your 40 set.

as a side note I have found it best to not run off past server events. as you can tell lately they are pushing out variations if not new events on a constant basis. as a rule I save everything due to this and do not constantly check on forum information. hoarding is the best route to go.

Your server is a bit under 1month old so worst case scenario your set back a tad. But with the addition of wilds shop you should have no issue making up the time. Sets are so easy to get now compared to 9 months ago possibly even earlier.

Keep your chin up and keep pushing on.

Comment

Working...
                        X