VIP Renew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Renew

My VIP has been on an auto renew for several months & today it says it expired & i dont have it. I tried to renew it but it says that there is already a VIP on the account & wont let me renew it...what's going on? Can someone fix this?

Please go to http://www.r2games.com/user/ and under "VIP State" check if there is still one listed. If there is, please cancel it, wait a little bit (30 mins or so) and try activating it again.
    If there isn't one listed there, then please file a ticket to the billing people telling them about this. They can easily fix that. If you post the ticket number here, we'll bump it along for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thank you. The problem was that my card had expired & i got a new one so the info was outdated. Thank you for the help.

Comment

You're welcome. Happy gaming
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X