Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in Amethyst Mine

Hello

there are Players on my Server who keep attacking me in Ame. Mines so that i can't collect and return my Carts in time.
    Is there anything i can do about it?

Please dont tell me to make Screenshoots, i don't know how i can do sceenshoots that prooves this

It's impossible for anyone to attack you in Level 1 of Amethyst Mine.

If you choose to go to Level 2 and get attacked, you really have no reason to complain about it -- it's easy, if you want no fights, stay in Level 1.
    Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      It's impossible for anyone to attack you in Level 1 of Amethyst Mine.

If you choose to go to Level 2 and get attacked, you really have no reason to complain about it -- it's easy, if you want no fights, stay in Level 1.
      Clearly he doesn't understand the set up. Stay in one You cannot be attacked

Comment

Originally posted by lolyman View Post
        Hello

there are Players on my Server who keep attacking me in Ame. Mines so that i can't collect and return my Carts in time.
        Is there anything i can do about it?

Please dont tell me to make Screenshoots, i don't know how i can do sceenshoots that prooves this
        Like Ashira and sprog pointed out already, you will need to stay in the first floor if you want to avoid getting attacked in the mine. If you go in the 2nd floor, you get into the pvp floor where everyone (except guild mate) can attack you.
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
        X