Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S579 New Server Event not showing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S579 New Server Event not showing

S579 should have the following event:

Promotion 3: Miraculous Gift Box III

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), available the 7th - 11th days after the server is released.

Description: Available for only a short period of time, sekect Miraculous Gift Box III will be on sale in the Shop!

Miraculous Gift Box III x1
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit 1000 per day.

Miraculous Gift Box III x100
    Price: 4199 Balens. Limit 20 per day.

Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
    Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Lvl. 40 Epic Weapon/Helmet/Armor/Necklace Shard x1

Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Blood Runestone x1
    Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Healing Runestone x1
    Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Guardian Runestone x1
    Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Purification Runestone x1
    Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Rage Runestone x1

Miraculous Gift Box III

Open to obtain the following:•Runestone x4
    •Mount Training Whip x4
    •Epic Miraculous Shard x1
    •Lvl.2 Gem Pack x2
    •Epic Miraculous Shard x100

The boxes are for sale and will end in 7hours, but no exchange event is available.

Having purchased boxes especially for Runestone exchange am a tad unhappy.

That's annoying! I've forwarded it to the GMs, though I fear it won't get fixed in 7 hours. But I've stressed that if the server missed this, then the event should still be released, even if that means it's X days late.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

response to my ticket on this:

Hello Windscale ,

Thanks for your last inforamtion . Please note that this event will be on from 7th , Apr .Thanks .

Regards

The R2Games Team

Guess what, the event still isn't on the server - lol

Comment

What's your ticket number? Then I can smack someone around the head with it.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

no idea, when I look at the ticket there is no number, and when they email there is no number....

Comment

wait on bottom of email in small print it says reference to Case #: 306131.

Is that the ticket number?

Comment

Originally posted by ao005 View Post
              wait on bottom of email in small print it says reference to Case #: 306131.

Is that the ticket number?
              That's the one I'll forward it now.

Comment

well here is a turn up for the books...new reply and get this:

Dear player,

Thank you for your ticket. Please kindly be aware that the epic miraculous shard exchange event is not available all the time but the event will appear from time to time. If you have not had a chance to exchange them yet we suggest you keep them and wait for such event in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have other questions or concerns we’ll be glad to assist you.

-The R2Games Team

Erm soooo yeah.....chargeback I guess

Comment

Sounds to me someone hasn't read properly... (not you.) Let me see if I can make it crystal clear to them.

Comment

well nothing new received so I am guessing they are going to ignore the issue till it goes away, not like them at all really.

Comment

well nothing new received so I am guessing they are going to ignore the issue till it goes away, not like them at all really.
                      Did you receive no reply on your ticket? The GM I spoke to said they were replying to it.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Did you receive no reply on your ticket? The GM I spoke to said they were replying to it.
                        Checked email 22:44 GMT and also ticket in r2 account, no reply since last.

So no.

Comment

just checked ticket amd mail again at 08:28 9th April, still nothing new.

Comment

just checked ticket amd mail again at 08:28 9th April, still nothing new.
                            I'm in contact with several GMs on this. It's supposedly reported to the devs. I've blinked my eyelashes at the GMs asking if they could reply to you as well to let you know where we're standing with this.

Comment

Well on a bright note they fixed the bug with Glint of Enchantment saying Glint of Magic and not letting people exchange using Enchantment, so you never know.

Comment

Working...
                              X