Outstanding ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding ticket

regarding missing kingly steed mount and rewards from legends of baleonor event.

placed on February 14th. No updates, no information received since around the 16th of February. It is now april 6th. I have been very patient regarding this issue, please assist me if possible in getting this fast tracked or brought to the teams attention. I do not like to continually spam support or forums with issues such as these but as stated I feel that more than adequate time has passed and yet this is still in limbo.

Your thanks.

regarding
    Case #: 271066

I'll ask what is happening with your ticket.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

thank you for your quick response and efforts regarding the issue.

Comment

4 days later and still no response.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
          4 days later and still no response.
          Oh... -_-

Let me go ask again. I'll take my baseball bat this time.

Edit: OK so your initial ticket got auto closed. You have been replied to on another ticket of yours in responce to this thread situation: #310790.
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-10-2015, 03:09 AM.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

ouch. not the response I was hoping for. it was stated that 00:00-6:00 game time br needed to be above 75k, which it was. it looks like they must have taken forum server (east coast) time or who knows any number of things could have happened. just odd because I was online to make sure I hit that mark.

looks like no mount or rewards...

oh well thanks for poking them for me. feel free to close the ticket and delete if you like.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X