Plz Read reguarding Mergers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Read reguarding Mergers

I replied within the thread but felt it best to try getting direct attention here as well to ensure a timely reply before the deadline. I'm from S64 which is merged with S69 and are both East coast servers, in the merger thread it lists S64 in a West coast merge. Was wondering if we could get some info on if we really are merging and if so with which servers are we really merging. Common sense dictates it's impossible for West and East to merge, would like to know for sure so we can be prepared for shutdown ahead of time.

S64:

Click image for larger version

Name:	s64.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1710716

West Coast.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Just to be sure Kryptikal, you play on what platform? I'm asking because R2games server have the server 64(West coast) merging with other server while Kabam have also a server 64, also merging with other server, but is an east coast server (and it's seem that S64 are merging with 69 there).
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        S64:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132789[/ATTACH]

West Coast.
        Kabam S64 is a East coast server, in the merge thread it doesn't state if it pertains to R2 or Kabam. Since that thread was created everyone has been talking about the merge that is coming when it seems we aren't the ones merging and R2 S64 is. That's what's confusing, it only lists S64 no reference to either kabam or R2. So the question remains, are we merging again or is it just R2 S64?

We've been merged with S69 for a while now but the merge thread has got the server thinking we're merging again. Just want to know if we are or not.
        Last edited by Kryptikal; 04-08-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Kabam server merges are announced in their own section on the forums here. If you are from Kabam here is the latest merger information right here. if you are from R2Games then the merger information is listed right here. Hope this helps clear up any confusion
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

above the merger information in bold it defines (west coast servers)

Comment

Working...
            X