Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S579, Legendary 40 to 50 exchange Typo/bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S579, Legendary 40 to 50 exchange Typo/bug?

Dear R2-games,

We are currently having an issue with the legendary 40 to 50 set exchange.
    As we received it yesterday it said that we need this:

And this:

Care to explain R2games please?
    Thanks to your awesome false info i can't exchange the legendary 40 to 50.
    I may even miss it as the Glint of Magic is only getable at Dimensions wich is lvl 55.

Please i want a solution. Compensate us with Glint of magic atleast enough for the 3 armors.

PS: i tried to exchange the armor one with glint of enchantment, but didtn work. The exchange button didt'n lighten up.
    Last edited by Reasinglow; 04-08-2015, 02:43 PM.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

Really guys, this is messed up. Knights on the server will be able to exchange their lvl40 sets for lvl50 legend sets, what about the other two classes. Anyone who raises a ticket for this issue is getting the same old stupid reply that the event is right on the forum, but we cant claim the damn set on the forum................... we need the actual game to be fixed. Doesn't matter if the damn forum is right or not, the game ISN't right.

Comment

I'm forwarding this now. It was the same with S578, which I reported. You'd think they would correct it all over the board, right??
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

was the event fixed on 578 though?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          I'm forwarding this now. It was the same with S578, which I reported. You'd think they would correct it all over the board, right??
          Thank you so much, You should be the one handling the Tickets for R2games, I feel like R2games is just handing out events without checking twice whether they are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyc2708 View Post
            was the event fixed on 578 though?
            Last reply on that thread is from a few days ago, and that was a no. But that's not to say it didn't get fixed after that. In short: I haven't heard anything.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Esme, What will happen now?
              Becuz if R2games slacks too long the event will be over.

I realy hope R2 Fixes this issue ASAP.

Comment

It was fixed on s578 just before WB last nite the 8th of April. It did take them awhile to fix the issue after many tickets were sent and Esme helped to get it pushed through. thanks Esme So hang in there it will get fixed for you also. Be patient which at times is hard to do but have faith.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                  It was fixed on s578 just before WB last nite the 8th of April. It did take them awhile to fix the issue after many tickets were sent and Esme helped to get it pushed through. thanks Esme So hang in there it will get fixed for you also. Be patient which at times is hard to do but have faith.
                  Thank you very much man, I hope we get it soon too. Else it's just a matter of waiting. I also received a response from R2games about this issue and they said they are working on it atm.
                  So i'm statisfied at last.

Thank you very much Esme for taking time to help us in such needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Reasinglow View Post
                    Thank you very much man, I hope we get it soon too. Else it's just a matter of waiting. I also received a response from R2games about this issue and they said they are working on it atm.
                    So i'm statisfied at last.

Thank you very much Esme for taking time to help us in such needs.
                    My pleasure.

According to a fellow server player of yours it should be fixed now? :
                    Originally posted by ao005 View Post
                    Well on a bright note they fixed the bug with Glint of Enchantment saying Glint of Magic and not letting people exchange using Enchantment, so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      My pleasure.

According to a fellow server player of yours it should be fixed now? :
                      If it is than i'm happy as a shining sun
                      Anyhow i cant check it atm. Currently at work
                      But thank you again Esme, I'm realy happy with you as a moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X