Patched server dimension issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patched server dimension issue

On S1 I cannot attack watchtowers in my own dimension or monsters. I can only walk on top of it. Sword icon appears, nothing happens.

Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

All people who envy S1 players getting content 1 week ahead should read this...

Comment

Since the GMs will ask me if you've tried this, I'll ask it first: have you tried the usual things: clearing cookies, cache, flash files, trying a different browser and trying the mini client?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yes, even used CCleaner
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Cool, thanks. It's been escalated. As always, I'm not told if, when and how it's going to be fixed... But if we are, we'll pass it on here.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

its worse than I thought, wondered if it was jus adv map bug so opened a basic light, appears I cant pick up even treasure chests.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
              its worse than I thought, wondered if it was jus adv map bug so opened a basic light, appears I cant pick up even treasure chests.
              Will you stop breaking it?!
              I'll pass that along as well.

Comment

Haven't you already conquered the tower? The name on top of tower suggests so.
                If you have already conquered tower and walk over it, nothing is supposed to happen, or am i missing something?
                Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

No. it is a new tower, I needed this one to open new level
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Sad because nothing will be fixed and within 1 week we will be suffering the same bugs/glitches on all the servers.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
                      All people who envy S1 players getting content 1 week ahead should read this...
                      All people who get same bugs 1 week later, raise your hands \o/
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

\o/\o/

I feel more safe when I'm not alone...

Comment

Yup I too am having trouble, can not go to the next level. Can't fight, can't do anything other than waste foot steps and energy opening new dimensions and trying different things.

Comment

Same bug here ... i open a basic map and i can pass over treasure, watchtower, everything but without any reaction

so i can't go to the next level and i'm stuck till it's solved

Ticket : 310350

Oh ... minor thing ... it shows as allowed spot you can't access without moving 1 square forward ... where it doesn't show the previously allowed spot. That makes following a logical pattern extremely difficult

Click image for larger version

Name:	dimension bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	470.2 KB
ID:	1710820
                            Last edited by Val-K; 04-09-2015, 06:03 PM.
                            ValKitteh - S1
                            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Haven't tried dimensions yet but can't seem to keep my troops at zero. Every time I get rid of them the game puts them back in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X