Question on a gem events ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on a gem events ?

hi guys, I was thinking about how they started gem events first it was lv 5 and up now its lv 6 and up. so was wondering do you guys think R2 / Wartunes will add rewards for making Level 12 gems ? i am asking cause was thinking of holding off on making mine to see if that event ever does come out ill save some time and gems if it does.

mods have you guys heard anything from Developers or representatives on any new event ideas or plans ?
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

yea they gonna add in like half year / year from now?
    you need total of 80 gems level 12 to finish game
    since 32 games goes to your bastic gear slot , 8 goes to artefacts , and when they gonna add game fusion
    gem+gem mix (dual gems) you will need another 40 =)

so unless you have lots of gems that can cover you in future dont do it
    Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
    Dragon Sword Master
    Server: kongregate s6
    Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post
      yea they gonna add in like half year / year from now?
      you need total of 80 gems level 12 to finish game
      since 32 games goes to your bastic gear slot , 8 goes to artefacts , and when they gonna add game fusion
      gem+gem mix (dual gems) you will need another 40 =)

so unless you have lots of gems that can cover you in future dont do it

I got all my level 11s done just waiting to make the level 12. thanks for info ill hold off for event
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

This is the second go round for the level eleven gems. The last round it gave a transposer.. this time it is giving a gem. I would think eventually that the twelves will be added... but we never know advance about the ifs or the whens. Keep an eye on the news and events forums and do take into consideration the elevens on gem events are still in the new stage
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thought for a while they never add lvl 11 since it needs only 2 lvl 10... but now that they added, prolly they will add lvl 12 too. But you never can be sure

Comment

they will remove lvl 6 and lvl 7 gems reward first before do that. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              they will remove lvl 6 and lvl 7 gems reward first before do that. lol
              I would think that if they do add twelve eventually there is a chance they will remove a lower level gem from the totem pole. Often (but not always) When a new level is added to the mix a lower level is knocked out... so enjoy things while they are as they are.. because what the future may bring.. we just have to wait and see. Thank you Nubito for making an excellent point also!
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The lvl 12 gem hot event will come just prior to the duel gem introduction.
                Its like the recent clothing event, just about every thing available to be rewarded was clothing, then magically the test servers get an update.
                In the update (see pic below) a title for lvl 10/11/12 clothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fashion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	1710967
                [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Working...
                X