Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules upgrade Purple 3 star to 4 star

Hi all

today i was eager to upgrade my hercules from purple 3 star to 4 star.

so i print screen look at my patk to see how much increment after going 4 star

and then i successfully upgraded to 4 star.

then i recheck all my stats (patk and what not)...nothing has increased...only the hercules own stats increased.

i always thought hercules give bonus patk - no extra patk after upgrades? or isit just me?

thanks.

It gives +5% hero attack no matter the quality. It does not increase as you upgrade your sylph.

Comment

hercules gives +5% to your attack, at even green quality. You can see the change of upgrading when you transform to sylph form when the sylph attributes are added to your toon.
      Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

it doesnt give u 5%.. u can calculate however u want.. in morning without blessing Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1710939 with and without sylph..

93729 x 1.05 (to have that 5% increase) = 98415.45 and that is more than 1k difference in actual patk having with sylph which is 97365 (which is only 4% of increase)

Comment

oh ok...thx for clarification...

so the % bonus is just only during equip?

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
            it doesnt give u 5%.. u can calculate however u want.. in morning without blessing [ATTACH=CONFIG]133270[/ATTACH] with and without sylph..

93729 x 1.05 (to have that 5% increase) = 98415.45 and that is more than 1k difference in actual patk having with sylph which is 97365 (which is only 4% of increase)
            This calculation cant be that easy. There are much more % Bonuses like Wings and Dragon Soul. And even without Blessing u have a 10% bonus on academy.

I allready tried to figure out a correct formula but i failed. Maybe i forgot something...

Comment

The only direct change upgrading your sylph will give you is more stamina. The bonus attack you get is a passive ability, and each sylph has one, with each element granting a different one.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
              X