Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get mahra ?

As a non-casher how can i get mahra ?

Depending on your level, dimensions is the best place I would say. Not sure about after the patch, not sure if rewards are changed or not. Jewel hunt gives mahra as well as cloud adventures.

There is an event going on right now that gives a decent amount of mahra for doing wilds. There are often other events that give out mahra.

One thing that helps is save your mahra for the upgrade event. You get 5 back for every 20 you use.
    Last edited by R262181389; 04-13-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Daily horns from sky trail, wilds shop,now they also drop in guild blessing,exchange items from events, drops from event boxes, magic pot,underground palace among others
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

wilds 1st IF your doing 70/80 stuff. Exchange is 2 Mahra for every demonic power. This is temporary but I get between 40 and 76 a day as 76 is max I did that exactly once. 60 plus is pretty common. second is dim drops and opening dimension chests. Advanced are 10 and intermediate 5 Mahra and seps each I believe. Other spots mentioned above. A lower level player might see 50 a day where I get 100 plus usually just from DIM and wilds. Depends on level to a small extent to

Comment

In the new patch you will be able to make your own Mahra in your farm if you have the three ingredient's to do so.
          The ingredients come from your farm production in the plant patch and gained from an animal in the pasture.
          [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Originally posted by ThaSpot View Post
            In the new patch you will be able to make your own Mahra in your farm if you have the three ingredient's to do so.
            The ingredients come from your farm production in the plant patch and gained from an animal in the pasture.
            Nice
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

Working...
            X