Lag is getting worse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag is getting worse

All the new additions are good and nice of you guys at R2 to keep the game interesting but when are you going to do something about the lag being caused by the new additions to the game?The lag was getting bad enough from all of the additions of clothing,sylphs,mounts,etc,but now I can not even play for 5 mins without getting lagged out.

Plus the constant network is lost icon

Lag is just mega baked muffins
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

the lag and constat dc is from their cheap servers as it cannont hold the data before crashing out

Comment

It takes me about 10 mins of staring at a loading screen to refresh now, plus I have to do it at least every half hour. I love these new additions, but the lag is too much for me.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Sorry wartune but i quit game . Reason .. my screen freezes all the time with this new patch .. if u have any solution i will enter forum to check them..until then cya ^^
          adelin

Comment

we lagged horribly when there were 4 characters on each side of the fight. Wartunes solution? add 4 more to each side. Arena was a cupcaking joke. smoke monsters and a complete guess as to what attacks were going where.

If the object is to drive casual players away, you seem to be winning.
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

lag very much worse for me to now if this keeps on game will be unplayable,in wilds it take a while until the black screen goes to normal

Comment

the lag will poof when they change the servers

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
                  the lag will poof when they change the servers
                  so never

got it

Comment

So,will we get a reply from anyone from R2 or are we going to get the normal cold shoulder?

Comment

cold shoulder

they have never even acknowledged lag at all, other than telling you to do the pointless "clear your cache" nonsense

Comment

I hardly lag the first 5min, if I change to my computer with more RAM I lag after 15min or so.

So don't think the servers are bad. And for dc, only dc:ed twice(during the same hour) since I got my new internet. quite a few people can play the game lag free, but gotta refresh after a little while. I'm no computer wiz, but doesn't that lean towards bad programming rather than server issues? cause if the servers was the issue wouldn't the game lag ALL THE TIME for ALL THE PEOPLE? But I might be wrong as well

Comment

Here is a solution,
                          Get super computers from R2 which are designed to withstand the harsh lag conditions
                          plus
                          Get Internet package for 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps
                          PS these are just fictitious
                          Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                          Maximizeâ„¢
                          Guess whose back with trouble?
                          ©S174

Comment

i played from a dual processor quad core rack server on a fast link. lag was exactly the same. it's their end, or the process that links remote users. slowest link applies to everyone regardless of your speed

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              Get Internet package for 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps
                              My internet package is 150 MBPS. I can download pretty much anything in moments. I have latency so low in other online games it's silly. I lag like a sailor with clubfoot with wartune.
                              Name: Phoenixia
                              Server: R2 S-319
                              Class: Mage
                              BR: 911k
                              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X