Here's my problem ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my problem ....

Pre-patch I was 75% through an expert dimension, going along quite happily and looking forward to finishing it to get the daily chest for a while ...

Post-patch ... I now find I have to convert more crystals to achieve the 1 step per 10 points .. and not knowing this at first I waste a few cos I'm using 14 points per step .. not happy but get on with it ..

Today I enter the dimension... get to one of the main bosses.. enter the battle... and no way in hell can I beat this thing .. what the hell did you do to that!!!!! .. they weren't that easy before the patch but I had no problem getting past them .. and it's not even because I've gone up a lvl because there is another boss on this lvl that is exactly the same and I passed it ... before the patch of course.

So it looks like I am stuck at 75% and won't be able to complete it ... I am FURIOUS at the wasted time and effort I have put into this so far

I thought at first reading about the way dimensions are going to be now, with others being able to steal them from you, was going to be a contentious issue .. but this .. really makes me want to give up the entire game

Originally posted by TeaGun View Post
    Pre-patch I was 75% through an expert dimension, going along quite happily and looking forward to finishing it to get the daily chest for a while ...

Post-patch ... I now find I have to convert more crystals to achieve the 1 step per 10 points .. and not knowing this at first I waste a few cos I'm using 14 points per step .. not happy but get on with it ..

Today I enter the dimension... get to one of the main bosses.. enter the battle... and no way in hell can I beat this thing .. what the hell did you do to that!!!!! .. they weren't that easy before the patch but I had no problem getting past them .. and it's not even because I've gone up a lvl because there is another boss on this lvl that is exactly the same and I passed it ... before the patch of course.

So it looks like I am stuck at 75% and won't be able to complete it ... I am FURIOUS at the wasted time and effort I have put into this so far

I thought at first reading about the way dimensions are going to be now, with others being able to steal them from you, was going to be a contentious issue .. but this .. really makes me want to give up the entire game
    Dims got nerfed, so I think we either stick to basic/intermediate or find other ways of getting the resources since the dims can be stolen
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Dimension boss got even stronger?

Comment

Used to be if you killed all the guardians on a lvl you could advance to the next lvl. Now you can't do that. Now you have to "occupy all constructions" on the lvl you are on before you can advance to the next lvl. This means you have to kill the boss no matter what. I can not kill the boss on the first lvl of the basic fire dimension no matter what I try to do. I never had any problem with this in the past. Now I find it impossible to kill. So here I am stuck on lvl1 and no way to complete it and can go no further. Get no daily rewards for it, so it just sits there. Will get the next chest and see what I get and maybe have better luck.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
          Used to be if you killed all the guardians on a lvl you could advance to the next lvl. Now you can't do that. Now you have to "occupy all constructions" on the lvl you are on before you can advance to the next lvl. This means you have to kill the boss no matter what. I can not kill the boss on the first lvl of the basic fire dimension no matter what I try to do. I never had any problem with this in the past. Now I find it impossible to kill. So here I am stuck on lvl1 and no way to complete it and can go no further. Get no daily rewards for it, so it just sits there. Will get the next chest and see what I get and maybe have better luck.
          What BR are you?
          Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
          ©S174

Comment

even my new amazing kid can kill 1st boss in basic dimension......try having amazon/cerb on..and make all ur cristals fire type
            if u are archer get IS on...if mage full heals knight...shields
            IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            Server:Scarstone-S274
            Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
            Guild:Genesis
            The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolove1234 View Post
              even my new amazing kid can kill 1st boss in basic dimension......try having amazon/cerb on..and make all ur cristals fire type
              if u are archer get IS on...if mage full heals knight...shields
              Maybe just too weak
              Mad love for my crew

Maximizeâ„¢
              ©S174

Comment

52K+ br, have fire crystals, use my 4 star blue amazon and no kids not lvl enough. On my other toon on another server before this patch I could kill this with no problem at all with about the same set up as I have now. So don't say it's because my toon is weak. I cleared fire dim in 2 days before. Now can't even get through first lvl. Some thing is very different here. First day doing that lvl it said kill all guardians like it used to, second day it said can not advance until "you occupy all constructions." Very strange way to put it. Tried a different approach today and still no success. Like I said..have never had any problems with this dim in the past.

Comment

52K+ br, have fire crystals, use my 4 star blue amazon and no kids not lvl enough. On my other toon on another server before this patch I could kill this with no problem at all with about the same set up as I have now. So don't say it's because my toon is weak. I cleared fire dim in 2 days before. Now can't even get through first lvl. Some thing is very different here. First day doing that lvl it said kill all guardians like it used to, second day it said can not advance until "you occupy all constructions." Very strange way to put it. Tried a different approach today and still no success. Like I said..have never had any problems with this dim in the past.
                  all constructions means all bases......for basic diemnsion at lvl 1 its just 1 base.....u dont have to start killing all guardians to advance...and u need to find the next entry
                  IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                  Class:Mage
                  Level:80
                  Server:Scarstone-S274
                  Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                  Guild:Genesis
                  The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
                  X