some bug found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some bug found

i am YoKo class Archer lv 80 server 173 guild Garuda.

I will report some bugs that I have experienced

1. crypt token bug. I have about 4200 crypt token. when will buy 5 legendary shard jewerly 1000 crypt token. no notice "inufficient crypt token.
    2. while playing spire / any MPD / BI / DI always have frozen (especially when awaken, can not return to normal form). so me and other players have to do refress
    3. this has never happened before maintenance in april 2015. please immediately corrected
    4. thank you

It's not a bug. Crypt tokens now work the same as insignias. Please read here.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      It's not a bug. Crypt tokens now work the same as insignias. Please read here.
      mmm...its "fixed" my curiosity as some of my guildies report to me they cant buying anything; thanks Esme, will inform my guildies bout it
      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Working...
      X