Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't attack Gold Mines. WTH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't attack Gold Mines. WTH?

So, I'm going thru my usual routine. I went out to the wilds to find a gold mine. I search, I find one.. I click on it to attack it. The box pops up and gives me the stats on the mine, it's duration, etc. I click the attack button.

Next thing I know, I vanish from where I was, the screen goes dark and I get a message on the screen saying "You can't attack, you're not there yet."

HUH? I was there a moment ago.

Damn patch.. It's got more bugs than a skid row roach motel..

Please fix.

I had that happen occasionally for a long while now. I don't think it's new for this patch, maybe more widespread. Just click on the mine again, and you'll arrive a little while later, this time for real.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Same thing happening with me. You cannot attack. You are not here yet. It is also telling me my crops are ready to harvest after i harvested them and planted new ones. And during WB my character does not render. These things started yesterday and its aggravating.

Comment

I teleport a time or 2- seems to fix me getting bounced all the way across the map.

Comment

Same thing is happening to me. Can Teeport and fixes it then but does it later

Comment

this morning i tried to attack gold mines in wilds guess wat ur not their yet and teleported to the top left of wilds maps walked to next gold mine again teleported back to top left of wilds maps

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              this morning i tried to attack gold mines in wilds guess wat ur not their yet and teleported to the top left of wilds maps walked to next gold mine again teleported back to top left of wilds maps
              Same thing happened to me.

Comment

Working...
              X