Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can u fix arena? why R2 matches only kabam? when they get so many free things.....?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u fix arena? why R2 matches only kabam? when they get so many free things.....?

Can u fix arena? why R2 matches only kabam? when they get so many free things.....?

also they cheat and use tricks always.... fix matching FOR arena!

you're clueless. how do we fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by b4bylon View Post

If you find the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, why not hop on over there. Each server type has their benefits and drawbacks you just have to find the right fit for u.
      [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Originally posted by b4bylon View Post

lol thats a joke what free things are those and im a kabam player

we dont get the free balen tab for doin surveys or watch a vid or do other stuff like u r2 players

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          lol thats a joke what free things are those and im a kabam player

we dont get the free balen tab for doin surveys or watch a vid or do other stuff like u r2 players
          not to mention r2 got cristhmas gifts and others got 0 / zero / nadda / zilch
          and r2 was only publisher who got some kind of compensation for those bugged cs gb's.. small one but still something

Comment

Kabam is one level down the food chain of R2. They are exactly the same game as R2, with same events and same shop prices, except they are hosted on a different server pool. Their game support is still done by R2. They don't get any free shop items at all. Their free players can NEVER get any unbound balens. I have 2 free toons on kabam servers. Both 2 years old. Neither could ever open or buy anything that requires unbound balens, INCLUDING THE LAST BATTLE PROTECTION SHIELD. Which almost means Elemental Forest is close to impossible for free players on there.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              Kabam is one level down the food chain of R2. They are exactly the same game as R2, with same events and same shop prices, except they are hosted on a different server pool. Their game support is still done by R2. They don't get any free shop items at all. Their free players can NEVER get any unbound balens. I have 2 free toons on kabam servers. Both 2 years old. Neither could ever open or buy anything that requires unbound balens, INCLUDING THE LAST BATTLE PROTECTION SHIELD. Which almost means Elemental Forest is close to impossible for free players on there.
              would that mean you can't get bound ballens from dimension (or adventure if you are really lucky) (or for fishes when it was available) ?
              dimension is the main source of them for me.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                would that mean you can't get bound ballens from dimension (or adventure if you are really lucky) (or for fishes when it was available) ?
                dimension is the main source of them for me.
                UNBOUND BALENS, means r2 has surveys and such to make free players have vip and stuff that requires actual $ spent...

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                  UNBOUND BALENS, means r2 has surveys and such to make free players have vip and stuff that requires actual $ spent...
                  i tried some and fled really fast
                  for the worthy one, you need to use real money anyway. so the few who worked for me where the video one
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

We do face 90% of Kabam, why?! We are R2, why can't we face them?

Lolz at Kabam not getting free stuff, BBs for example... all the weak orange sylphs that were made months before we got ours. Maybe cheating is the wrong word, Kabam, use runes way too much (i personally think they have 5 runes slots, you can tell me otherwise but i will still think that, so don't bother!) added to that... lag, they lag!!! And they can double hit 2 delphics, i've seen Kabam archers do that, but archers are all haxxors anyway, with their crit and quick skills. -_-

Fyi everyone, update your flash player and use the mini client and hide your clothes in arena, if you don't it makes it virtually unplayable for your opponents too... i know you may like your very laggy clothes, personally i prefer the 80 mage gear but maybe thats just me but hide them. You are not in arena to pull pixelated characters, so no need to dress up and look pretty!

But yeah, can we face R2 in arena... not Kabam, Kong and Armorgames. Thanks!
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
                    X