Multi player dungeon bug !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi player dungeon bug !

Dear game master whenever i make party for multi player dungeon after loading screen before dungeon starts i get kicked out from party and lose my attempt..this happend to me twice and happend also in a previous server
    plz game master fix this bug its really frustrating ..if this continue i will have to quit game !

IGN : Hidan
    european server : s583 Arcane Battlefield

Have you tried anything to solve this problem like changing browser clearing caches and hitting your computer with a hammer? You will need to file a ticket to get Game master to look into the issue.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

1. have another player make the party and room. I had this happen to me several time, even after clearing cache, sacrificing virgins, etc etc.
      2. don't run the MPD in full-screen mode. Up until this last update, my battles would go twice as fast if I was not in full-screen mode. Go figure. But now, everything is FUBAR.
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Have you tried the mini client if you are on R2games platform? is your flash and browser up to date as well? Sometimes those can cause issues as well?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i have tried over 10 browsers ..only 1 that makes wonders is maxthon web runs game really fast and smooth ..but the issue is with the stupid game developpers wartune beat guinness world record on bugs ..they never solve the bugs ..just plain maintenance ..they only solve bugs related to losing cash

Comment

Working...
          X