Lost character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost character

I can't get inside. Tried every email just in case and only one works, but it seems i've lost my lvl 73 character and after everything I've done to take her to that lvl it's pretty annoying. Please, do something or I'll just quit the game. I've spent a really long time to get there.

Are you referring to Wartune? (with just 1 post I cannot tell )

If you usually log in with an Open ID (facebook, gmail, etc), make sure you log in that way now as well. Also double and triple check the spelling of the email address. And the same for the server you enter.

So start with that, please. If that doesn't work, please come back here and provide more info about your character (name, server number, usual method of logging in, character class, etc).
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yes, Wartune. I've already tried everything but it simply doesn't work. The character name is Lyrianne and she's an archer lvl 73, server s73, usually it was already logged in, but the first time I've used fb, but now apparently it redirects me to another account.

Comment

And that is on R2? Or Kabam or a different provider?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Used to log in using Kabam.

Comment

Ah, if it was R2 I had a way of checking, but I don't have that with Kabam. :/ So I'm going to have to ask you to file a ticket, please. If you're unsure how to do that, you can read a guide to that here. Write down the ticket number after you've submitted it, and if you post the number here, we'll relay your ticket for you.

Comment

Ok, I've done it . The ticket number is 320829.

Comment

Thanks Let me know if you haven't heard anything in 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                X