• Show
Clear All

• sylph arena should be reworked..

Click image for larger version

Name:	are.png
Views:	1
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	1769646

getting 60 points max per battle, so how can we collect 4581 point? in 7 days we make 70 battles only , that means 4200 pts is max, not even considering those who are in top 20 cant even make those 60 points
    this means devs want us to bug and to use atts that are left from last week.. but still thats 1 week diamond, and 2nd week maybe not even gold cause will be saving 10atts to make on next week

If I am not mistaken, didn't the points required for next group go down? For me, to get to gold group, I need, iirc, around 1500 points.

Comment

the points are reevaluated every week.
      next week the the point should be easier to reach, the week after it could be a little harder and perhaps in 3 weeks we should have something close to stable ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

and what u want to say by those 3 weeks i must suffer of loosing rewards?...
        i had top 10-50 spot in diamond every week (without bugging last weeks atts (i mean sundays atts for monday)) and now i cant even get into diamond cause of this stupid ****... by making max possible i still miss almost 400 points

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
          and what u want to say by those 3 weeks i must suffer of loosing rewards?...
          i had top 10-50 spot in diamond every week (without bugging last weeks atts (i mean sundays atts for monday)) and now i cant even get into diamond cause of this stupid ****... by making max possible i still miss almost 400 points
          i wished it wasn't the case. but the way the ranking is (badly) managed, it's probably what will happen to us
          noone could reach diamond last week. and i doubt someone will reach it this week too.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
          X