Borked Hide Players in World Boss..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borked Hide Players in World Boss..

OK.. So in the Sylph Atoll, the hide players button works well during the ENTIRE Atoll Boss Ordeal

Players who come late to Atoll, or are just passing thru to the next level - no problems, you just don't see them.

BUT... In World Boss it doesn't work so well. If I enter early and click the Hide players button - those who were there previously are hidden. But players who enter after that are visible until you click the Show Players button and click Hide Players again. This, of course, only works UNTIL more players join in.

Additionally, when you get killed in WB, and get sent back to revive, ALL the players that you've previously hidden are now VISIBLE - until, of course, you click the Show Players button and click Hide Players again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Borked Hide Players.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	329.7 KB
ID:	1769647

In the picture above, I just got killed and sent back to the start point, and there's a bunch of players clearly visible. And if you look at the button - it says "Show Players"...

You'd think the code would work correctly in both locations...

Please fix..! The lack of lag with the other players hidden is GREAT - but it shouldn't have to be turned off and on to keep it working!
    Last edited by R225052118; 04-22-2015, 06:35 PM.

Please fix..! The lack of lag with the other players hidden is GREAT - but it shouldn't have to be turned off and on to keep it working!
    It's not an important bug for R2, since they don't loose anything , maybe with some luck in 6,8 months they will fix this and make another 3,4 other similar bugs in the way doing that
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

Would think it's not so hard to fix it seeing as they are using the same code in Cloud City and in Atoll Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
        Would think it's not so hard to fix it seeing as they are using the same code in Cloud City and in Atoll Boss.
        Or ARE THEY?

Dun-dun-DUNNN!!!!

Comment

Sometimes it pays to complain.. lol It seems to be fixed now..

Comment

It has been fixed as far as I know. if it is still giving grief, like it did for me, a flash cache clearing may help you with that. If it is still broken after that please let us know.. because it should be fixed.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X