post maintenance wilds bug update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post maintenance wilds bug update!

ok here it goes ... trying to type this as calmly as possible ... Devs... really over 6 hour maintenance and the wild bug is still there .. really... when close the game down what do you do?? sleep??? hope you dont wonder why you lose some players on a daily basis!!!

Originally posted by LordGrandor View Post
    really over 6 hour maintenance and the wild bug is still there ..
    What do you mean with "the wild bug" as I've heard several. If you're still having this issue, please report it properly:
    ~ Screenshot
    ~ Platform
    ~ Server number and time zone
    ~ Time and date of issue
    ~ Clear description
    ~ Character name
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      What do you mean with "the wild bug" as I've heard several. If you're still having this issue, please report it properly:
      ~ Screenshot
      ~ Platform
      ~ Server number and time zone
      ~ Time and date of issue
      ~ Clear description
      ~ Character name
      hi .. the main reason I didnt bother with the details is because its been called out by a number of other people on various servers... but it seems to have been fixed since then tnx esme

Comment

what bugs are u talking about? making teleport on run - doesnt work and will not work // get stuck on making teleport PRESS "Q" and enter wilds again (this one is even better because after typing coords again u will be there and not used 100 energy)
        marching from 1 corner to other and get message you not there yet - means that you run in circles and game counts straight time needed to reach it... (instead of sitting and watching char to reach mine or other target try to keep pressing "character" button to see where is your char.. and u will see him runing in circles (he must run around obsticles)but doing that u will see exactly when it reaches the target and will not get that message)
        THERE IS NO CRITICAL BUGS IN WILDS (which needs to be fixed asap).. only poor wooden-handed noobs cry about it..

there are other things to be fixed asap.. but ... its not for us to decide whether when and if it will be fixed..
        biggest problem is disconnects in DI when picking drop
        and returning to normal state after awakening with awakening skills still there.. every other cr..ap can wait
        Last edited by R282358633; 04-28-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X